Achieving excellence requires concentration.
Too wet, too dry, too hard, too soft - keeping your field in top shape is often hit or miss. Stay on track
with Mar-Co's Target Amendment Programf for ball diamond optimization. Mar-Co has developed four concentration
amendments that target the major causes of poor infields. The following quick steps will add the right amendment
into your existing mix and create a surface that's right on the mark. Talk to your Mar-Co dealer for details about
improving your ball diamond through the Target Amendment Program.
1. M.A.P. it (Materials Assessment Program)
- The Mar-Co Materials Assessment Proram is the only one of its kind, which analyses soil samples and determines the make-up of your current infield. You simply provide a test sample of your playing surface to your Mar-Co dealer to establish which amendment is right for your field.
2. Send it
- Mar-Co delivers directly to your ball diamond using Super Sacks. This enables you to order precisely the amount of product needed without costly part-load bulk shipments. Super Sacks also ensure your receive exactly 1.5 tons/bag of pure uncontaminated material.
3. Work it
- Applying the concentrated Target Amendment is easy to do yourself which helps keep your cost of improvement lower.
4. Play it
- A better infield makes a better game, which makes a winning combination for both players and fans.