Family business to North American industry leader
We built Mar-Co on a solid heritage in the clay industry, with third-generation roots in the production of clay pipes and brick. In 1995, we shifted our expertise to the production of high-quality sport clay products, and today we are the North American industry leader in the construction and renovation of baseball fields. Mar-Co products are widely used in the northeastern, southern, and midwestern United States and across Canada.
We make building and maintaining baseball fields easy
At Mar-Co, our passion is solving your baseball field challenge. Whether your field requirements are standard or unique, whether you’re building for little leaguers or pros – we have a solution that’s right for you.
Mar-Co fields are an investment with long-term payoffs. The initial per-ton cost is offset by several factors that set Mar-Co apart from the competitors:
- Lighter mixes, so you need less tonnage
- Lower maintenance and repair costs
- Higher field availability after rain
- Less product loss (so you keep what you paid for)
- No need for a conditioning top layer
We also help you maximize your investment with hands-on educational clinics and customer support through the lifetime of your baseball field.
Mar-Co Clay timeline
- 1995: Mar-Co Clay Products created to design and produce customized sport clay products
- 2002: Mar-Co purchases a 100-acre property in Washington, Ontario
- 2009: Mar-co builds a 22,000-square-foot production plan
- 2009: Mar-co creates Mar-Co Clay USA Inc. after successful expansion into the United States